Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 09-06-09 WT Study (TREASURES)

by blondie 18 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I guess some of you did not read to the end.............

CONCLUDING COMMENTS
    Sorry, this was late. Things with my scanner and my own physical being have been a barrier.
    Love, Blondie

Sometimes, life hands me things that make it impossible to be on time. I thought some would still be interested even after the fact. My scanner is not working and my illness had made it difficult to type everything. I hope to be uptodate by the end of today.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

Hi blondie, I think many of us are very interested even after the fact. Thank you for your time and effort! Hope you are feeling better.

Trevor.

• SallySue
    SallySue

Thank you Blondie for all your hard work. I appreciate reading the slop the FDS is feeding the "flock."

Hope you get to feeling better.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hey Blondie... Always read your Comments when you put them up... :) Thanks! They are excellent.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Sorry to read of your illness Blondie, as well as techno problems..I hope that you are feeling better

The review is as good as ever

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

Yes thank you for the posts Blondie, and I hope all is well with you.

Oh yes, I also meant to say that I found the picture interesting of the brother studying. Caption: "The Bible is like a treasure map guiding us to the riches "carefully concealed" in Christ." If the Bible is the treasure map, why does the dude have like 5 other books out that he's reading? Is the treasure map that confusing? Does he need a treasure map to the treasure map?

• trebor
    trebor

Blondie,

Your 'WT Comments' posts are always a highlight for me, and I am absolutely glad you posted last week's - It was missed, dearly!.

Hope you're feeling better, and thank you *so much* for these posts.

-Trebor

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I do appreciate your effort so very much blondie, bigtime thanks to you!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I wonder what this "Imitate Jesus" business is all about. Is the real Jesus not good enough, they need an Imitation Jesus?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit