'The Cult' Premiere 8:30pm Thursday, September 24 on NZ TV2

by Black Sheep 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

No clips sorry, Lillith. Contact TVNZ if you want that, but I doubt they could help either.

The Cult: Sneak Preview

The hype is true: TV2's The Cult really is an incredible TV show.

A group of us sat down tonight to watch the pilot and we were all in agreement: this is going to be the next big show on TV.

read more.... Episode one is available.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The set of New Zealand’s most ambitious new drama features a warm, cosy living area, faceless rooms with cold, white walls and a mysterious lock-up packed with coffins.

Welcome to the heart of The Cult – a high concept 130-part series which follows a group of desperate Liberators trying to free their loved ones from secret organisation, Two Gardens.

Featuring a huge cast, the thriller has an impressive line-up of talent, including home-grown stars Renato Bartolomei, Sara Wiseman, Rachel Nash and Danielle Cormack, as well as overseas actors Latham Gaines and Andy Grainger.

Qantas Awards Best Actress winner Kate Elliot, who plays a character who has lost her husband to the cult, didn’t hesitate to sign up.

“When I first saw the script I was absolutely blown away, I just could not put it down,’’ she tells the The Buzz.

Read more...

A 130 part series and it sounds like they have gone to a lot of trouble to grab viewers attention. I really hope it gets the following they are hoping for.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Correction.

I am sure that the Otago Daily Times has a typo. It is 13 episodes according to Wikipedia

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You can follow the cult on Twitter.

Your induction starts now. Read from the bottom. Does it sound familiar?

Have you found Momentum in your life yet?
    4:16 PM Sep 16th from web

To those who doubt or underestimate Momentum - you will be proved wrong.
    9:54 AM Sep 14th from web

Momentum welcomes our new members who have joined our communities across the world this week. Welcome to your right path.
    10:33 AM Sep 11th from web

Do you ever wonder why you're being told so many lies? Momentum can guide you to the truth.
    12:11 PM Sep 9th from web

We know your right path.
    5:37 PM Sep 7th from web

Feeling lost, afraid and unsure of what lies ahead? Momentum can lift the fog from your life.
    9:42 AM Sep 7th from web

Momentum is in your city. Look out for us.
    10:20 AM Sep 4th from web

Do you want to be all you can be? Momentum can help you grow.
    10:24 AM Sep 3rd from web

Have you ever felt unsafe? Momentum offers you protection.
    10:50 AM Sep 2nd from web

Why is everyone talking about a recession in our economy & not about the decline of our communities? Momentum offers you community & family
    4:25 PM Sep 1st from web

• Mickey mouse
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It will be interesting to see how their poll goes

At the moment, without a screening, 'No way...' is at 54%

• Heaven
    Heaven

So did you notice in the video clip they're all wearing white? It's just so pure. Bountiful Love?! Oh my....

At the moment, without a screening, 'No way...' is at 54%

Yay!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Their latest Tweet has a typo. I am sure it should have read 'refuge'

twogardens The world is becoming a dangerous place. Momentum are your only refugee. We are your family. Come and find us.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bump for the Kiwis.

Set your videos, kids. Make sure your Mum & Dad watch it.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The latest Tweet

twogardens Where will you be on the last day?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit