'The Cult' Premiere 8:30pm Thursday, September 24 on NZ TV2

by Black Sheep 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

http://www.throng.co.nz/cult/cult-premiere

Years ago, twenty-somethings Jenni (Bodelle de Ronde), Andy (Kip Chapman), and brothers Ryan (Gareth Reeves) and Nathan (Dwayne Cameron), disappeared from around the world without warning and leaving no trace. Now, suddenly and mysteriously, their families have been alerted to their existence in a secret, isolated cult, hidden deep in the New Zealand bush. Two Gardens, founded and lead by the charismatic Edward North (Latham Gaines), is a rogue offshoot of Momentum, a 20,000-strong international organisation, which offers its members spiritual fulfilment and 'family' in a world of disaffection and despair.

More....

Unfortunately, it screens at a time when many Kiwis are at the KH, but it will be available online two hours after it screens.

Cheers

Chris

• PEC
    PEC

FYI;

Can I play shows if I live outside of New Zealand?

No. The shows have licence rights cleared only for within New Zealand.

Philip

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bummer. Can anyone outside NZ see the promo? http://tvnz.co.nz/the-cult/cult-promo-video-2989581

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks Chris,

I hope we get a chance to see this in the UK

I doubt though that any Dubs would make any connection,or if they begin to, they will do what I did, and let the old Cognitive Dissonance shove any dis-quieting thought aside.

When you are in you just see the faults in other groups,not your own.

Love

Wobble

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wobble, the idea is to corner your JW into saying something that you are pretty sure is going to be said in the program.

I can guarantee that every episode will contain a line that you have heard a family member, or yourself, pull out of their arse to defend the WT.

What we really need is a preview so that we can prompt our JW to say a line that we know is going to said in next weeks show.... every week

Cheers

Chris

• poppers
    poppers

Can anyone outside NZ see the promo?

I couldn't from Wisconsin in the US.

• Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
  • Black Sheep
  • Lillith26
    Lillith26

Got any clips that have captions for those of that either can not hear or have no sound on their computer?????

This looks interesting and haveing no sound is driving me nuts!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit