Should America just pull out and leave Iraq and Afgan today regardless of outcome?

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

According to one report, General McChrystal is asking the President for 30,000 to 40,000 additional troops for the war in Afghanistan. If this is true, the President's response to this request will be an indicator of which direction this is headed in.

Edited to add: The Secretary of Defense is uring patience in making this decision.

-LWT

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Also 1,350,000 Iraqi deaths alone so far.....colateral damage? I bet they are glad to have their freedom.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

All I see is the military murdering innocent people and making the taliban the hero

Do you view our men and women in uniform as murderers? Or, are you simply opposed to these two wars?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm in favor of leaving Iraq completely. One thing I agreed with Ron Paul about.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Ah, The Stan...what a hell hole !
    Look at all the armies that when in and had to leave, the lastest (before the US led coilition) being the USSR.

A spec op war would have been far better to go after Al Queda and the taliban than this type of warefare.

But as it stands, someones got guard the poppy fields for our "allies" in the war against terror....

• leavingwt
  • heathen
    heathen

Every time I hear in the news of more and more innocents being killed is murder to me . It's already been proven that you cannot have a war on terror , there is no such thing . These wars are happening for the global elites to enslave people . I would answer yes to your question , I have no love for the military.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Who cares, we have enough problems at HOME! Let them fight their OWN wars!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit