Do you think JW should get rid of the songs at the KH?

by asilentone 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

The problem they would have then is that most people would feel that there is no "worship" going on at the K.H .

Lets face it, there is prescious little at present that resembles worship.

Also the mind -control experts at HQ know that much of the dogma (dogsh**) is re-inforced by even mumbling the lyrics,plus endorphins are released in the brain for those that "sing out" so they feel that they, the singers, have had a real spiritual experience,instead of the sham it is.

No way will they let go of this ,it would add to those leaving. That god-awful singing is here to stay at the Kingdumb Hell. I'm glad I no longer have to endure it.

Love

Wobble

• ninja
    ninja

it was rumoured that it made george benson swear one time

he was asked if he could put some input into rearranging the songs

"even I can't do anything with that shit man!" he replied

disclaimer.......this may not have happened...........although........

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Awwwwwww I love the songs....I sing out loud!!!!! lol

did any of you have any favorite songs though??

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I say they should dump them- not enough praise Jesus and too many praise the org.

Favorites: I did like Children prcious Gifts from God and You Must Assist THose Who Are Weak

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at Ninja!

My favorites were Love's Excelling Way and God's Great and Wonderful Works?.

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

Awwwwwww i love all them songs.....Sylvia im playing the cd now...love them.

Children gift from God..love that too...in the new system im going to have atleast 10 children!!!!!!! hey no birth pains too

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Children gift from God..love that too...in the new system im going to have atleast 10 children!!!!!!! hey no birth pains too

I love children - had two, severe complications with both of them.

I'm thankful for the skill of the doctors who attended me.

I wouldn't worry about the pain; we're made out of tough stuff!

Sylvia

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

will bare that in mind when im screaming in labour pains lol I'll be shouting"snow bird it kills"!!!!!!!! sure the men in white coats will come for me...haha

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL!!!

Sylvia

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I used to cringe at those damn songs, Kindumb Melodies my ass, I used to lip sink, total shit but funny in a strange sort of way, because every cong has a handful if idiots who think they can sing, (controlling your bidy members FFS)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit