Do you know the Leibenspergers?

by asilentone 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yes, I know Timothy Galfas, he has a website, google it up. I will google it up like right now to find out the address.

• asilentone
    asilentone

it is www.timgalfas.com It has been years since I saw him, but my Dad got an email from him not long ago.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    it is www.timgalfas.com It has been years since I saw him, but my Dad got an email from him not long ago.

Interesting. He's written a book of poems about Akenaton. "Akhenaton Waits Alone" a revolutionary love story of an Egyptian Pharaoh for his queen Nefertiti

Is he still an elder? I heard he was involved in some scandal some years back.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Priest73, yes he is currently an elder in Ethopian Congregation in Atlanta. I just do not remember the language's name?

• asilentone
    asilentone

It is Amharic. I googled up the list of Ethopia's languages.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Priest73, yes he is currently an elder in Ethopian Congregation in Atlanta. I just do not remember the language's name?

That's right he spoke a bizillion languages. He was the PO for the Peachtree cong in the 404 then the Clairmont cong one they split. Three daughter if I recall. Are they still in?

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have no idea if the daughters are still in the org, it has been a very long time since I last saw them.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I suppose that I could ask him. His contact info is on his site.

• DNCall
    DNCall

I was acquainted with Tim and was close to his father whom I helped to reactivate. The last I heard, the three girls were all still active JWs (a blond, a redhead and a brunette).

• Priest73
    Priest73

My old man was on the BOE with him for years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit