Do you know the Leibenspergers?

by asilentone 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
    asilentone

I was wondering where is Jonathan, Chuck and Bethel (real name) Leibensperger? It would not surprise me if they are in Bethel.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I found them at whitepages.com, but are they still in the organization? They were very wealthy before they went to Bethel! It seems like they are now out of Bethel.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I googled Charles Liebensperger, Jehovah, I would think he is still in the organization.

• DNCall
    DNCall

The last I heard, they lived in a private residence in Patterson. Parents upstairs, Bob and Bethel downstairs.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I googled all of them up few minutes ago, it seems like the parents are now in Indianapolis and Bob & Bethel is still in Patterson.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

man, I know that name, "Chuck Liebensperger". I'd have to see a picture to know where I know the name from though. Where they ever involved in Mighty Distributing, that you know of? I think that's it.

• Priest73
    Priest73
    Where they ever involved in Mighty Distributing, that you know of? I think that's it.

That's them 6. My family knew them VERY well.

• lrkr
    lrkr

Yup, knew them all. Haven't talked to them in a long time though. Heard Jon was out in the mid west- married and working in financial services

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I knew them.

Where they are now? I don't know and I don't care.

• Priest73
    Priest73

I remember that Bethel had noodle cancer. I think it was written about in the Awake. All bloodless treatment of course. I was in the same circuit and cong for years. The youngest (I forget his name) drove a cherry 60s Mustang.

The Mighty Timothy Galfas was in that circuit as well. Anyone remember him?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit