Who has the right to rule,

by John Doe 14 Replies latest jw friends

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

JD, How come no one seems to take your threads seriously?

The person driving the bulldozer has the right to rule.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    JD, How come no one seems to take your threads seriously?

They prefer me to make them laugh rather than think.

The person driving the bulldozer has the right to rule.

Might is right? There is some weight to that philosophy.

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

love the pic of Michael jacko and the lion!! cool............

chelsea rule...yup best footie team ever.x

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What is big in England sports-wise?

Is baseball big?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

na not really Issac, softball /baseball have small expat minor games, Basketball is played in schools and played to a good level, the British national team play at a decent level, Ice Hockey is dying away now as all the Ice Rinks are being closed, Grid Iron has the yearly game with the NFL coming to Wembley , there is talk of a franchise being started again, but I wouldnt give it much hope after the London Monarchs died. It's all about Soccer I'm afraid, and that is getting predictable, boring now, after Russian oligarchs who come to launder their money in British clubs and oil rich money from the Middle East make the small clubs unable to compete in the EPL on a level playing field, the Draft set up and salary capping in the NFL is a very important issue, one in which the British FA should soon start looking at, EUFA are trying to implement rules that would insist that British clubs have to have a sustainable business plan that shows real profit, if they are to be allowed to compete in the ECL, which would be great news, for example a team like Chelsea FC have a salary bill of over £200 million/year, with a stadium holding 40k, with cash from TV/Samsung/The P/L and the ECL with loans totalling over £700 million the figures dont add up also any crook with a spare $ billion can invest in a P/L Soccer team.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit