Hitler Stalin and King David...all guilty of genocide and War crimes!!!!

by Witness 007 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We all hear how the enemies of Israel were cruel horrid people and deserved to die. Lets look at King David. 2 Samuel 2:4 After defeating the Moabite army in battle he makes the survivors lay down in rowes on the ground...he then gets a mesuring tape and mesures each row killing two out of three survivors! He then takes the over 1,000 war Horses and "hamstrings" them, cutting the tendons on the back legs making them cripple.

God works in mysterious ways??? Yuck. He should be sent to the Hague on war crimes.

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Want to read more about the genocide that is well documented in the bible? Go here;

http://rapidshare.com/files/269798548/The_Atheist_s_Book_of_Bible_Stories.pdf

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sick.....never saw this before though...it's like my eyes are opened finally!

• journey-on
    journey-on

Did the Moabites ever mess with them again? Bet not anytime soon!! Looks like they took the saying, "all is fair in love and war" seriously! I guess hamstringing the horses was kind of like blowing up your army tanks today.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I guess hamstringing the horses was kind of like blowing up your army tanks today.

Exactly... As for what they did to the original residents that occupied the lands that 'god' decided to give them... sickening. One could only excuse it under the 'god told us to do it so it's on him not us' thing. Without that fantasy, it was genocide, with it, it was 'divine will'.

I don't buy it...

J

• glenster
    glenster

Personally, I'd like to see the clouds part and hear Charleton Heston talking
    from a shrub before I'd kill someone for God. I also prefer the idea of Jesus
    and Paul not needing a country, with punishment for disbelief and a military to
    defend it, for the God belief than having the country/military for it (one of
    the reasons for me that Muhammad was a regression and not the improvement he
    claimed--too retro).

That said, it's not really a problem for the God concept. If He didn't have
    people die then, He'd have them die later--He has everybody die, which leads to
    God's prerogative, which leads to Job, etc.

However, it also leads back to the thing I wrote first. If the concept is
    that God has the prerogative and told someone, I'd want the same before I did
    it--I'd want to see God tell us to do it or no deal. So far, it hasn't come up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGGMi0fTXvA

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

War is war doesn't matter if your "God's holy people you still invade, kill, burn cities kill everyone and olny keep the young virgins for yourself...sick!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

war is sick.

it's still sick nowadays.

the only diffrence is that noawadays there is accountability to the world courts.

civilized nations cannot just rape women and enslave without consequences.

the more you read into it, the more the bible sets itself out as a sick book

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Did anyone notice how in Genesis, Jehovah created the first sword? You know, the one that spun around and kept Mr. & Mrs. Adam out of Kew Gardens?

Hmm, so if Jehovah created the first sword, doesn't that mean he created the first weapon? In effect, Jehovah created the first war.

Oh, and Jehovah sucks. He sucks ass.

RAB

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

good point, Delusion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit