Have you ever felt like...

by mrsjones5 27 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

I've thought about how close we all are CoCo, Mrs. Jones. Even Farkel and Bizzy Bee, The Flippers. I would love to get together for a lunch or something one day.

• beksbks
    beksbks

By the way, you are very much visible Josie. Just this morning I was thinking about you and how glad I am you are here.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Beks. Sometimes I think this site is one of the only things that keeps me sane, beside the hubby and the kids...always good for a reality snap.

• trueblue
    trueblue

I remember as a teen, all teens hung out at the foose ball parlor. some times it bothered me because certain ones never spoke to me, then I noticed that I would have been at the parlor for hours, and never even said "Hi" to somone that I liked. Then realized that I never said "Hi" because I got distracted, then it dawned on me that when people don't notice me it is because they were distracted.

That must be it, I can't think of any other reason any one would not notice me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I sure notice that big empty box up there

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No - even when incredibly low, my personality is so over-the-top that it could never be that I was invisible

• AGuest
    AGuest

I "see" you, Ms. Josie... and I think you're beautiful.

The greatest of love and peace to you.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you SA

• trueblue
    trueblue

mrsjones, mrsjones, mrsjone, mrsjone, msjones

You may be able to see me if you watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzPNkp4S_TY&feature=related

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Jean is walking along minding her own business when, she trips over something and *Ca-THUD*

*Notices Jonesie*

Hey, what is this woman doing here? I didn't see her!

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit