See ya. I'm out...

by homeschool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

homeschool... everyone has their own forms of release... as palmtree says do a topic search for serious subjects and topics

there is a mountain of information here ...give it a try ! learning to cope and release is the key.. give it time

• homeschool
    homeschool

Trust me - you won't see me here soon for a few years. I'll be gone working far far away... and I won't have time for this silliness. Until then you need to kiss me! And call me a monkey fag too. I love it!

Monkey fag, I BETTER SEE YOU HERE IN A FEW YEARS. WHEREVER YOU ARE, THERE ARE INTERNET CONNECTIONS.

Palm, you have a PM

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Homeschool no one is too serious on Friday and Saturdays here, its fun night and a lot of kidding around for those of us that

don't get out too much. Its back to doctrine Mon thru Friday.......

• shamus100
    shamus100

Don't put money on it, brother.

The only reason why I'm here is I"m working and bored. New work, no boredom, no time.

The real world is much more interesting...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Bull, you're here because you love ME, Monkey!!!

• homeschool
    homeschool

Monkey fag, you have a pm

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Monkey fag, you hve a pm.

• homeschool
    homeschool

I wouldn't use the term Monkey fag if I couldn't relate. Ohhhhhh, a whole nuther topic! Ohhhhhhhh.....

i'm so irritated with those who've not seen what we all are: FORMER EX- JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. There may be a couple active jw's on here...it blows my mind that they are okay being on here. While I was a striving jw, I would have NEVER gotten involved in a supposed apostate website .... to each his/her own, I guess.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh Beserkers....

STay away from those political forums - stay here with me. You really need to believe when you kiss me - believe I am a hansome man, have faith, and all things will become clear.

Kiss me!

Homerschool,

I got a PM? Wow! Nobody PM's me anymore... I'm off to fetch it right now. Why thank you! Better tell me, because I never check them.

Love,

Monkeyfag

• shamus100
    shamus100

Wow! I had 2 PM's! So privleged.

homerschuul, you have a PM two.

Enjoy it while it lasts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit