See ya. I'm out...

by homeschool 49 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Ah, another member of the I'm Out class.

• homeschool
    homeschool

ya know what....it was truly more of a 'i gotta make myself smile cuz everyone's actin' like a shithead' moment. And I made myself smile. that's what matters most

Kurt, I just needed a lill lovin, that's all. i'm used to not gettin it. Part of the former jw's life. Sa'll good. It's a fight to have the self respect needed to feel good.....

My self esteem should be VERY low , considering what my loved ones give.and sometimes, it is. it sucks.

I fight my low self esteem. DeSPITE the fact that I'm ef'fing Beautiful. and i'm ef'fing SMART. and I friggen play along like a dummy so people don't think i'm a dumbass idiot. I'm about at that point. I'M OVER IT. i'M ABOUT TO EF'FING DA MYSELF. I'm about over people telling me who i should ef'fing be.. I'm over it. I'm better than that. And don't think just because someb0dy doesn't state where I stand, it doesn't mean I don't have guts. i care more than anything and anyone about my family. I'm done wth people taking advantage of me. Not you. but people in my real life. I'm over it. I don't need you to tell me that I'm a f*cking loser....You're not the first one. I'm used to it. I'm used to my jw elders telling me that i am rebellious. that i've never read the bible. that I dont' know what the TRUTH is. I'm over it. I'm an f*ing awesome person.

I just spent a night with people who know what unconditional love means. The hostess introduced me as : Homeschool. She is NOT a jehovah's witness. (she didn't mean for that to come out that way)...That was the funniest conversation-breaker.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

How many times do I have to say I'm sorry??

Damn you bunch of apostates!!

That's it, I'm out for sure this time!

• caliber
    caliber

don't yank her chain LOL .....ha ha ha

I just felt like yankin your chain
  • homeschool
    homeschool

palmtree....I hope you are not leaving. You are one of the few that I truly admire. Please don't go.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Convince me, homeschool.

Sing my praises a little more and maybe I'll stay.

Some kind of bribe would help, too. Make sure it's chocolate.

• homeschool
    homeschool

You know those people who joke only because they are SO hurt by those who f*ck them over? Yep. I'm there. I'm a joker, not a liar. to me, there is a hUGE diff.....

I may avoid conflict, but I do Not Lie. I have NEVER Lied well. AT ALL. I've always been honest. and I aLways get e'ffed. How do I continue without getting screwed?

• homeschool
    homeschool

PALM...gimme a break, We need you around here. don't be a dumbass and leave us. Your commentary is useful. I feel especially down when I realize: WE ARE ALL EX-JW'S.

When people create cliques, I feel like I am in high school again. WE ARE ALL (MOST) EX-WITNESSES. It makes me sad when stupid idiots decide to take sides.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Dear, dear, homeschool!

Life is a series of screwings - some are the good kind, some are the bad kind.

You have to accept both.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I hope you know I was kidding about leaving just now.

The other night, was just the result of a really shitty day. I'm very much a person who lives each day as it comes. I'm just here now in between plays of Australian football. And sips of rum and coke.

BTW, I really do like you!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit