Flirtation that leds to Fornication

by Saint Theresa 18 Replies latest social relationships

• Saint Theresa
    Saint Theresa

For those who play with fire will get burned.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

But at least they'll be hot beforehand.

ashi

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Saint Theresa,
    Where is this congregation where the sisters are in heat? Around here they are as cold as ice.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• Saint Theresa
    Saint Theresa

Upstate NY.

• forgetmenot
    forgetmenot

The people in my hall seem to keep their sex drives pretty coverd up. But as a kid didn't your somebody ever hang a cookie in your face and tell you not to eat it? Didn't you just want to eat it sooo bad. Probably the same thing is happening with sex. The Watchtower and Awake (more the later) hangs sex in our face as something forbidden. We just end up thinking about it more.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

heh, where can I get some of this flirtation?????

closer

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Those with the "Saintly" appearance
    and behavior can be the best in bed.
    May I suggest you unbotton the rest
    of the skirt.

• butalbee
    butalbee

I think dub's are hornier than the general population because they have been denied physical pleasure for all of their lives.

But, honestly, I see JW sisters at work flirt with men that they shouldn't, like they are tempted to taste the forbidden.

A 19 yr old JW girl was having an affair with this fat disgusting 48 yr old man, they would neck in the back room, feel each other up in the breakroom, go out to lunch. They were very obvious in their tryst. And she seemed happier with the flirting attentions of this filthy sow, than before it began. But unfortunately, he got transfered out,(gee, do you wonder why?).

Oh, hey, I also know about a lesbian sister having a little fling with a worldly girl. Her girlfiend got all crazy when the sister started to make the moves on a boy and ignored her. It was amusing to watch...

Word travels fast.

So when the elders find out about these girls misbehaving, what happens to them? Do they get a spanking over their knee? Just joking.

• Serena
    Serena

Flirtation that leads to fornication is when he calls you up at 4:30 in the morning horny as hell.

Happy New Year, have a great one!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit