Brenda Lee, former Jehovah's Witness exposes Watchtower org. on national T.V.

by koolaid-man 11 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

How exciting it was to see former Jehovah's Witness Brenda Lee, author of the book "Out of The Cocoon" on Secret Lives of Women which aired on WE, Women's Entertainment network. The program aired on Sept. 8 and will be rebroadcast on Sept. 29,2009. Brenda will be our special guest on the conference call Saturday September 12 at 7 p.m. EST. Brenda will share her experience on how she got to be on this national program. Our phone lines open at 6:30 p.m.EST for the pre-conference call program where all those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower" can meet new friends and get acquainted with old friends. The sixscreensofthewatchtower conference call program will begin at 7 p.m.EST. Dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin number use 9925. There is no charge for the call, just your normal calling rates apply.

Watch Brenda's preview:

http://outofthecocoon.net/

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The WE Channel program was excellent. Highly recommended. Several destructive mind control groups are featured.

http://www.wetv.com/secret-lives-of-women/episodes/cults

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And I can bet that not one of those witlesses is going to see the embarrassment brewing. They are programmed to ignore any news against the witlesses, and to not watch anything from apostates or read their books. That cuts them off from what the world is doing--and, with the world watching all the crap (pedophiles, kidnappings, cannibalism, and now this), it is getting more embarrassing to be a Jehovah's Witless by the week.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

It was a great show, I recorded it to show some friends.

elder-schmelder

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Looks quite interesting, I know some of her video's really make me laugh with the way she can bring out

the "Truth" of it all...

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This program was excellent in that it showed the commonalities of cults. Four women, each from a different cult were featured, and they all basically had the same story.

• Hoping4Change
  • darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

That's great and all I hope she presents a clear message and promotes awareness of the dangers of JW cultism... but isn't she the one who had that video on YouTube where she made an ass out of herself at a Memorial? That was uncouth, and uncalled for.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

nintendo has a channel? u learn something new everyday

• ninja
    ninja

she looks like she could snap at any moment.....turn really nasty and vindictive ........and pity help you if you get on the wrong side of her

yep she's just an average woman............he he

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit