Any posters/topics you don't really care for?

by What-A-Coincidence 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

It is rather tiresome to see the same middle aged female poster hijack non sexual threads into crude sexual innuendo banter with young male posters. This seems to happen in the evening, during cocktail hour. Makes me wonder if they are getting enough from their man. Whatever, it is boring and sad.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

us politics.......... who cares! we can't change them!

the rich control the world

• bluecanary
    bluecanary
    It is rather tiresome to see the same middle aged female poster hijack non sexual threads into crude sexual innuendo banter with young male posters.

I am not middle aged!

• VIII
    VIII

Gregor, I'm missing that for some reason. (though, on second thought, it must not be pretty) After I read it again, I'm thinking *I know who*.

EWWWW.

Oh, and "Moi"?

I enjoy everyone's company.

Even the skanky hobag here who said I must have been sucking from the tit of society when my Mom went on Welfare when I was a child. I won't name who.

BTW, is *Skanky Hobag* a double negative?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"It is rather tiresome to see the same middle aged female poster hijack non sexual threads into crude sexual innuendo banter with young male posters."

Sounds like someone isn't getting enough attention.

Ok women, no more sexual bantering with the young guys. The old ones need attention too!

Better?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Hi Gregor!

• shamus100
    shamus100

hijack non sexual threads into crude sexual innuendo banter with young male posters.

Why thanks for the compliment!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

First one up to bat! Thank you Mickey! I hope Gregor get a tickle out of that. Old guys need attention too!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It is rather tiresome to see the same middle aged female poster hijack non sexual threads into crude sexual innuendo banter with young male posters.

They were young?

This seems to happen in the evening, during cocktail hour.

Do you not read in the morning?

Makes me wonder if they are getting enough from their man.

Not me then...

Whatever, it is boring and sad.

Nah... But I understand that for many men who are of a prior generation, sexually independent females can be rather intimidating... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

J

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hey, I'm still a hunk. (don't ask "of what?")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit