NOAH'S WIFE MAY HAVE KEPT AWAY FROM THE SPIDERS ON ARK

by badboy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

ABOUT TWO HOURS TO GO UNTIL I CAN DO ANOTHER TOPOC

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This topic is begging to be bttt'd.

What other details of life about Noah's ark will badboy reveal?

Did Noah remember to lift the toilet seat when he used it? He may not have since it is said that men fail to do this.

Did Noah get crumbs stuck in his beard? It is said that man with beards sometimes get crumbs of food in them.

Did Noah perform better at math (sorry, that should be maths) than verbal ability? He may have not done well in English because it is said that men don't do English as well as math.

Did Noah have a stash of pr0n on the ark? It is said that men often have pr0n in their possession.

Hmmm what other details of ark life could be divined from gender stereotypes....

• brinjen
    brinjen

The spiders would have been kept at the opposite end of the ark to the stove... cause everyone knows his wife wouldn't have wondered too far away from the stove.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

True. And when her ovum was at large, Noah had trouble recognizing her from the cows on board.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Not to mention whenever a dog chewed on one of her shoes... she had to throw out the co-ordinating handbag and outfit as well. She cried for days every time.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Badboy you and Noah should get a Motel room and be done with it seriously! It Okay to be a Noahsexual, just embrace it man!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Hey you know why Noah's wife's feet were so small? So she could get closer to the sink and do dishes. On the ark.

• brinjen
    brinjen

She had no need for a watch either... the clock on the oven worked just fine.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

You know how Noah turned a dishwasher into a snowplow? He gave his wife a shovel. On the ark.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Noahs wife asks Noah: "Why did we bring 6 sheep on board?" Noah drunkenly replies: "Shut up Bitch, and bake me some Lamb pie!....don't make me raise my backhand girl!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit