Today I realized we are living in "the last days." Socks!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• dinah
    dinah

Since when do Dubs worry about anything matching?

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Nearly every generation since we've had written history has had incidents of war, plague, natural disasters, crime and general unrest in it that make people feel as though it's the end of civilization as we know it.

• teel
    teel

Nearly every generation since we've had written history has had incidents of war, plague, natural disasters, crime and general unrest in it that make people feel as though it's the end of civilization as we know it.

Sure, but how about missing SOCKS? Show me evidence that the missing sock problem isn't rising day by day, and it isn't true that 200 years ago every sock had its pair?

I'm sorry, this topic was just way too funny to pass by Disfellowshipped socks roflmao

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Lisa,

Sock Staring

This may sound absolutely crazy, but I thing one of your socks is staring at me !

Suddenly, I'm hungry for tuna!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

yea, it's probably better not to stare directly at the basket of stray socks. Just look quickly away.

lisa

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Those disfellowshipped socks look clean... surely, they must be dirty! Nasty unclean socks disfellowshipped from the purity of the sock drawer!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I say that your washing machine broke down because it is harboring too many apostate socks. Have it exorcised, with haste!

J

• loosie
    loosie
    I need an Exorcist or Ghostbusters.

No you need to get to the meetings. Your socks have seen the eror of your ways and they went back to the meetings w/o you. LMBO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit