Today I realized we are living in "the last days." Socks!

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I went to my sock draw and for some reason I could not find two the same color...what the hell! Where do they go? Maybe a "Tartarus" or "Gehenna" for wicked socks. I swear this is some demonized crap as I sit here at work with one grey one black sock!

I say THIS is a sign of "critcal times hard to deal with"........AND Whats with all my appliances breaking down at the same time? Wash machine and Dishwasher????? Together! I need an Exorcist or Ghostbusters.

They End is HERE! Otherwise I had an afternoon nap and not a bad day!

• acolytes
    acolytes

OUTLAW ...Heres looking at you kid.

Try putting your troucers in the wash and washing away a DREAM GIRLS phone number !!!

Acolytes

• nelly136
    nelly136

your socks go to the same black hole of pen.

there is a paralel universe where socks pens and a variety of other items just transport or vaporise to , never to be seen again.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

it's not the end, it the neverending torture. those oddball socks are never going away

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

We have a stray sock basket...this keeps the stray socks away from the pairs of socks so as not to influence other socks to stray.

It also prevents my husband from wearing unmatched socks just because, "No one will see them."

lisa

• nelly136
    nelly136

omg disfellowshipped socks

• dogon
    dogon

This is a funny thread, but it has a lot of truth to it. How many of us have listened to someone in the borg say that because of misfortune that is happening to them or directly around them that it is a sign of the end of the system? I have always thought that it was very narcissistic to say that things are not going good in your life and so it is a sign that the end is close. I have also wondered how many times a dubber can say this to him self and still believe it. It is like being told that you will get a present soon, after a while that present does not matter if it shows up or not the wanting of it is destroyed. Only new cult members can hold onto the passion for waiting, and the old fucks in Brooklyn, as there lives are as good as can be getting zone trips and more than likely screwing the new little boys at bethel in the ass.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i have a friend who has the following thinking:

when job and girl situation is bad: satan is persecuting him

when job is good, and there's some girl who he's eyeing is out there: satan is testing him.

he never ends up with the girl, satan freightens him

his jobs always suck, can't accept the good ones, they will make satan happy

• dinah
    dinah

DF'd socks! What happened? They refused to stay with the group?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Satan is stealing our socks to prevent us from going Witnessing and to the Meetings!

I imagine when I'm 50 opening an old draw and finding 50 lost odd socks.....grabbing my chest and dying of shock!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit