Bad press is putting the Watchtower org. in a defensive mode

by koolaid-man 27 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The squeaky clean image of the Jehovah's Witnesses as of late is becoming tarnished. The news media is reporting many stories connecting the Jehovah's Witnesses to horrific, terrible crimes, as well as other odd behavior in their religion. The recent murder and cannibalism of a young baby in Texas as reported by the media suggested that the mother, who was the alleged murderer, was a Jehovah's Witness.The breaking story of Phillip and Nancy Garrido in Antioch California and the evil act of kidnapping a young girl and keeping her a prisoner in their back yard as well as his raping and having two children by her is extreme evil. The shocking aspects of this crime once again as reported by the media linked this couple to the Jehovah's Witnesses. And, if that's not enough, shocking news in Bulgaria in the last few days concerning a murdered Jehovah's Witness woman is beggining to "raise eyebrows" and suspicion concerning the Witnesses. And all this bad press isn't just revolving around murders and evil acts, the press is also uncovering oddities and unusual behavior in the "world", of the Jehovah's Witnesses. News releases concerning Michael Jackson and the events that took place with his burial and who he would leave his children with has also raised concern and brought the Witnesses under a dark shadow. Prince certainly isn't bringing any glory to the Watchtower org. Constant references to him and the Watchtower have done nothing but "sour" the organization. Then there are the Williams sisters. Great tennis players, but also great in embarrassing the Watchtower org.Parading around with the American flag. Serena's revealing outfits and comments that are now haunting the Watchtower org.And the list goes on. I'm sure Brooklyn is getting many telephone calls concerning what is being said in the press. Here is a link to the calls that I have made. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/watchtower-calls.html

• ninja
    ninja

I can't wait for the article......."murder and eating your children...is it for christians?"

• alanv
    alanv

I've got the whole day at home tomorrow so I will catch up with all the latest from sixscreens. It certainly appears that the two different Watchtower every month are showing up a lot if double standards in the org. It's really good that you keep pestering them. They will realize that if you know what is happening in the org then many others will know to. Keep up the good work.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

they are on the way out, I can smell it.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

really?

probably nothing but a hiccup!

• ninja
    ninja

I thought I could smell it too jooky......I'd stood on some dog shit

if they actually do up sticks.....I will stand naked at brooklyn bethel and chase all the old anointed to their deaths with a black pudding when they

come out for the last time

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the foul stench is in the air

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

armageddon is almost here - thanks koolaid man

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

a person turning bad doesnt make the religion wrong......Myra Hindley was a Catholic. It's the same as when someone is reinstated, sometimes ones arent repentent and just get reinstated for personal reasons..i know of someone who told me they werent sorry but tricked the elders,sadly they didnt trick Jah. What im saying is,elders can only do so much,likewise when someone comes into the truth they have baptism questions to answer.....if they seem to be doing well and know the truth then they get baptised,but it doesnt mean the religion is wrong....it just reflects badly on that individual.

I dont just a club,organisation on the people.......when i came into the truth i didnt look at the people atall..believe you me i didnt...my eyes are firmly focused on Jehovah as im sure many of you are the same....even though some of you choose not to associate with jw doesnt mean(not to me anyway) that you dont love Jah..... i would never ever say that.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    What im saying is,elders can only do so much,likewise when someone comes into the truth they have baptism questions to answer.....if they seem to be doing well and know the truth then they get baptised,but it doesnt mean the religion is wrong....it just reflects badly on that individual.

Hmmm, pretty sure I had it drummed into me that my actions, even an action as innocuous as growing a beard, was a reflection on Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit