Remembering CoCo......

by cameo-d 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

That would be lovely, would it not? I think some things must remain a mystery, for the nonce.

• ninja
    ninja

hey hurry back mate........we've all got a "coke" habit here....he he

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

CoCo puffs has been abducted by aliens from Planet X ... says he enjoys being proded ... go figure.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ah, Pearl, quite the Imperial Woman.

I like this one:

Like Confucius of old, I am absorbed in the wonder of earth, and the life upon it, and I cannot think of heaven and the angels. I have enough for this life. If there is no other life, than this one has been enough to make it worth being born, myself a human being. With so profound a faith in the human heart and its power to grow toward the light, I find here reason and cause enough for hope and confidence in the future of mankind.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Co-co was amongst the meanest posters here. Nothing more than hateful garbage, and bringing everyone down. I'm glad that he's gone.

(naturally you all know I am kidding)

• Gregor
    Gregor

Is CoCo dead? Sorry to hear it. I liked the guy, even if he did come across as a homo... The Errol Flynn avatar, right? Shit, what happened?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Gregor,

There wasn't even a good-bye thread. He wasn't one of those dweebs saying "I'm never coming back, you jerks".

What a shame. We could use some more drama around here. Well, on second thought, probably not.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Dearest of friends - yes, Shamus and Gregor, too!

I have no idea what has happened, but I better strike while the iron's hot. For some three weeks or more I've been blocked from JWN, not to mention many other sites. Just for the halibut I tried again. Not only did the page remain, but I was allowed to log on. I couldn't say good-bye [which I had no intention of doing] because access was denied.

So, before my pc blows up and takes me with it, I want to say that I love and care for you fine folk. My separation anxiety is over, at least till the next mishap.

Love,

CoCo

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

pleased to hear from you lad I was one of the first posters you ever responded to .

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

CoCo!

Hooray!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit