Dream interpreters?

by AK - Jeff 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I have great recall of dreams (even of many, many dreams going years back) so occasionally I would think about whether there is any deeper meaning. It seems most of the time (like 80%), the content of the dream relates either to some random thing I saw that day or recently on TV or IRL, or it incorporates some continuing issue or thing that is on my mind (like recently I have been having recurring dreams about travelling, every night to a new place and involving different situations, and I have just come back IRL from a series of overseas trips). If the issue is a matter of some stress to me, my dreams seem to conjure up a plethora of new scenarios where the problem could be differently experienced and dealt with. Rarely do I find there to be symbolism in a strictly allegeorical sense, although one could say that I do not go out of my way to find it. In certain cases, the symbolism is unmistakable. But I think my dreams are more about experiencing situations and problems than something more abstract.

So in light of this, I wonder if you saw something on TV or something else happened in your lfie that made you think of babies in a worrying way. Very often I think back to the day's events and find the thing I saw or heard that triggered the dream; sometimes the link is pretty unusual (such as interpreting an expression literally). Or sometimes it juxtaposes independent things together in surreal ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit