AMNESIAN'S - Amnesia!

by Amazing 15 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Tina,

In your essay to me, please drop terms like, old speak and antiquaited. They serve no useful purpose. Also, to save you time, I am fully aware the WT has a cultural lag of over fifty years in the treatment of women.

So, I ask. Are you in denial regarding the wrongs you did, as a JW, or, are you going to tell me, "I was only following orders."

• Amazing
    Amazing

Tina: I called you a bold faced liar because you make silly ass allegations without one shred of evidence or the decency to make any specific point. Why? Because you cannot. Why? because you are a boldfaced liar. I not only dare to called you a liar, you are a pure liar, through and through. You have not the guts, the intelligence, or the integrity to show otherwise. - Amazing

• JT
    JT

Tina says:

Sorry Jt,I usually agree w/ you,not on this one
    ----------

no need to say sorry- smile- this ain't the hall--

it is what adds spice to life- to me i merely see it as a matter of perspective- we all express ourselves for the most part base on our perspective which is as normal as eating

i guess my only thought is that i have seen it from both perspectives

before i was an elder i was on the recieving end of the Elder System and when i was an elder i was on the giving end of the elder system
    so i have the perspective of both ends is that good or bad i guess it is a matter of opinion , but i can say i know what both ends look like and feel like.

In some aspect i'm sure elders are the task masters yet they too had task masters and just like the the rank and file would submit to the will of some pretty jackass elders believing that jah would fix things- so many elders submitted to the CO who many times were "JACKS" thinking well this is god's arrangement

we all sucumbed to THE SYSTEM regardless of what "Level" we all were walking around saying wait on jah to fix whatever the problem is and submitting ourselves to some of the silliest clowns in the world.

my wife often times stayed in trouble cause she would not do what a elder asked her is she felt it was dumb and on many occasions i was spoken to by other bro to ck my wife

I NEVER DID

case in point IF she was out in service and she felt uncomfortable about taking a house or felt that there was a dog or something she would tell the bro : "Ain't taking that house" and the looks on the other sisters faces would be one of "Lady C how dare you speak back to an Elder like that and not take directions"
    well my wife always felt that if the bro was an unreasonable FOOL why should she listen

i never told her to stop cause i agreeed- personally i often times felt that most elders were not qualified EVEN BY WT STANDARDS

they just had alot of hours in service or they were liked by enough on the body to make the vote

i would often times be the ODD MAN OUT on votes

in fact that is why I'm out today- i didn't wink to alot of foolishness and after awhile of trying to reason with other elders like having something for the youths in the hall or single sister( we had 42 single women in our hall) and all we ever prescribed as MORE FIELD SERVICE

my wife tried to put together little "Ladies night out" and she got the shaft

i tried to have bowling on sat afternoon - THEN ONLY THOSE WHO WENT OUT IN SERVICE COULD COME BOWLING IN THE AFTERNOON

SO THEY SYSTEM SHOOTS DOWN AND KILLS ANYthing you do other than WT work

that is why my wife and i had to leave you reach a pointwhere you realize THE SYSTEM IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE so it's time to get to STEPPIN

JUST MY 2

JAMES

• larc
    larc

JT,

All this dicussion reminds me of a saying a friend of mine told me regarding organizational life. "Except for the lead sled dog, all views are the same." That is certainly true of the JW organization.

I think that image makes the point. I hope it does.

• JT
    JT

Larc says:

All this dicussion reminds me of a saying a friend of mine told me regarding organizational life. "Except for the lead sled dog, all views are the same." That is certainly true of the JW organization.

I think that image makes the point. I hope it does.
    ------------------------------------------

U R JUST ONE SICK PUPPY-
    I'm over with my wife for lunch on the laptop and she is here under the table on the floor

i love it -- i love it

same view as the rest

• larc
    larc

JT,

Now, I am going to wax serious. The worst job in any organization is the supervisor of the worker bees. In that position, you have the powers above pushing demands down and you have the workers saying enough is enough. I don't care if it is a factory supervisor, a chairman of department at a college, or a body of elders, the shit is the same.

JT, like you I have been at all levels and I have seen it all.

So for those who did not get it, the elders have the worst job in the organization. They have more stress and pressure than anyone else. It is a fact of the way organizations work. So tina, if you are out there, the psychology of organizations explains how shit happens. So, drop the psychobable because there are a different set of constructs that explain what is going on.

Tina, I love you and I don't want to hurt you, but there are other ideas to consider. I hope you are considering them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit