resigning...

by mesaluna 15 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Me thinks mesaluna is no longer with us, but thanks anyways Gamaliel and Welcome gitasatsangha

P.S. What it with the newbies and these hard to remember names ?!!

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

xjw_b12,

Thanks. And welcome Gitasatsangha. I'll have to work on trying to answer people within a couple years of the original post.

Gamaliel

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't realize at the time that the thread was so old. I am still trying to figure out the use of this board. Sorry if my screename seems hard to use. Just think "Gita" and that will be simpler.

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

hello,

We both wrote disassociation letters telling why we no longer chose to be part of the organization. The pedophile issue, how wrong family members are treated that leave as well as the governing body having no more spiritual insight than you or I.

The same day that letters were mailed to a few elders, letters were also sent to a dozen others, who I felt Should Know why.

my husband had a meeting with them, brought a digital recorder. I refused to go

Its now been 3 years, 3 years of being free of these false prophets. My family is sooo much happier.

If you haven't yet read Crisis of Conscience and in Search Of Christian Freedom, please do.

from imanaliento

• wvpeach
    wvpeach

I agree, why do you owe anybody a explanation?

Just expalin to any friends you have at the kingdom hall that life is taking you in a different direction.

No need to make it a drama. I am sure a elder will visit you or at least call as they should, just explain the same , life seems to be taking you in a new direction, case closed.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I agree, why do you owe anybody a explanation?

Just expalin to any friends you have at the kingdom hall that life is taking you in a different direction.

No need to make it a drama. I am sure a elder will visit you or at least call as they should, just explain the same , life seems to be taking you in a new direction, case closed.

If it were only that easy...........sigh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit