WHY DO YOU EXJW'S BASH THE WTS ALL THE TIME...

by vilot 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nugget
    nugget

In order to recover emotionally we need to acknowledge that the organisation let us down and lied to us. By exposing the reality behind the lie we are free to move on.

• flipper
    flipper

Because the leaders of the WT society need to be exposed as mind controlling cult leaders who want to scam you and every other Jehovah's Witnesses out of their $$$$ and time in order to falsely promise you a pipe dream of a paradise which they will, or are uncapable of EER delivering. It's a scam to deceive you. People need to be informed of this dangerous scam. Clear enough ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• The Finger
    The Finger

Because i'm bored

• Gayle
    Gayle

Because the WTS needs exposure on the way the organization really is. The organization wants their stuff swept under the rug. They want dissatisfied members to just leave quietly. I say "no way!" I have helped a few to not get tricked by the organization.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I'm bored of waiting for the end. So I think we should all have some more wine and crackers.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Throw some good cheese in there and I'm in.

I got incredibly bored and frustrated waiting for Armadillo. Especially since you've been hearing it was "just around the corner" since 1972.

Come on, even if a day is a thousand years or whatever to God, he's got to know that for humans, it's a ridiculously long time and he made a lot of us with the attention span of gerbils.

If that's one of those convoluted tests of faith, I flunked it. What is God looking for, people who have a high boredom threshhold?

Also, a high bullshit tolerance. I just don't have what it takes to be a JW, never did, never will, and if that means I'm a dead duck, well, thank God the damned waiting will be over.

I can't even stand to wait in line at the grocery store, so I'm screwed on waiting for the end of the world.

• The Finger
    The Finger

mindmelda,

I've got hte chiesse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit