Whats up with all those crazy people who have begun posting here?

by bohm 43 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BrownBoy has had many incarnations..

Next Time..

I hope he comes back as a Pizza Pizza PiePizza Slice

..And..

A case of Beer!!..

• dinah
    dinah

I've noticed it too.

There's been so many, it's hard to keep up.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

bohm,

Oh, you mean the dude that didn't "threaten" me with putting me in my place with his fist... he informed me of the "fact" that he can put people in their place with his fist?

I thought about informing him of the "non-threatening" "fact" that I 'could' get an Acme steamroller and 'could' smash 'someone' flat against the pavement, then roll them up into a ball, jam them in the barrel a cannon and shoot them at the Plaiedes Galaxy. But I didn't say that since, you know, sometimes I'm afraid that I'm the only one laughing at my jokes.

JWN just wouldn't be the same without these wannabe messiahs, "scholars", and apologists wandering through. Some are more annoying than others. Some are harder to ignore. Sometimes I open up a bag of "Troll Chow" and feed them, sometimes I manage ignore them.

I'm saving my Acme steamroller for any future worst case scenarios.

B the X

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You guys are talking about me, aren't you? Aren't you?

Don't deny it. It's me isn't it? I'm not crazy, just eccentric. Not crazy I tell ya'!!

Jeff

• Satanus
    Satanus

We REALLY need an ignore button.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

We REALLY need an ignore button.

S

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Taco Bell dog is dead.

That's just what they wanted you to think.

Don't drink the kool-aid.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'm not crazy, either. Just new.

Well, maybe a little bit crazy, but in a fun, quirky, "Let's take her to the pub tonight" kind of way.

• I quit!
    I quit!

"there has been a dramatic increase in crazy people, ie. people who think they are God, create alternative profiles just to distract, write incoherent bullshit in all-caps, bring up the same tired paranoid rants again and again, etc."

Not everyone leaves the Watchtower with their brain intact.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Throughout the history of this board there have been lotsocrazies. Some had Messiah complexes, some were goofy and harmless, others were mean and drunk crazies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit