Whats up with all those crazy people who have begun posting here?

by bohm 43 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

My psychologists tell me I am not crazy most of the time. ANyway, daniel-p and Big Tex are the biggest nutters on JWD ... i'm just sayin

If by "crazy" you mean "crazy awesome" then yes, you're correct.

• undercover
    undercover
    ...the interest and participation of other kinds of posters is steadily waning, making the former more visible.

<-------------- wonders if he is of the more visible nut class

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Big Tex: " The Bildebergers have ordered the Trilateral Commission, Freemasons, Scientologists and the Taco Bell chihuahua to post crazy things to every discussion board on the Internet."

You didn't get the memo?

Taco Bell dog is dead.

Back in July, I think.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Taco Bell dog is dead? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Yeah. Gidget. She was about 15 you know. Too many deep fried burritos.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • metatron
    metatron

Farkel's comment reminds me of something Bette Midler said:

"I have my standards. They're low but I have them."

If there are more loonies drifting away from the Organization, it may suggest that they are really, really hurting for brains that function. They ain't just dumbed down, they're wingnuts.

metatron

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Back in my day you could only Rent a Wierdo!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Metatron,

I will kindly ask you to stop insulting wingnuts.

Would you like it if we started calling looney-tune JWs "metatrons"? Hmmm?

• bohm
    bohm

to clarify - by crazy i dont mean a depressed person who seem within reach of reason and react to constructive feedback. i mean Farkels old friend who seem to have returned, the guy who post threads about him being the faitfull slave, how he sees things and threatens to beat people up, or the random guy who create an account to spew abselute nonsense before disappearing - that kind of crazy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit