Makers Of Vaccination Refuse To Take H1N1

by What-A-Coincidence 42 Replies latest jw friends

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

They are regulated by the government and forced to behave.

Stunningly and persistently naive. Follow the money. Always follow the money.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Stunningly and persistently naive. Follow the money. Always follow the money.

Did I say the government perfectly regulates them? No. But do you honestly think a corporation will behave on its own volition? Do you think the government should not regulate them?

My point is that regulation is needed. It will never be perfect. Why are you turning this into something about "blind trust for the government"? I don't blindly trust them. However I do think they are the best entity to regulate corporations.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

How is it "namecalling" to refer to a conspiracy theorist as a conspiracy theorist?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

For those who follow Cesar's laws, because the Bible says so, are you going to take the vaccine when they bust into your home to inject you?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108604

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

However I do think they are the best entity to regulate corporations.

Follow the money. Where does the money come from to run presidential elections? Grass-roots voters or corporations? Who regulates the regulators? The governments who happily take lots of cash from the corporations. And if the government does do the regulating, who passes the laws that govern who regulators are chosen? The governments.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

For those who place their faith in scientists, y'know, the scientists who come up with these vaccinations or advise governments on policies to do with "planned parenting", will you resist when they force you to be chemically castrated because science has decided you don't fit in their profiles?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    For those who place their faith in scientists

What does that mean?

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

For those who place their faith in scientists

What does that mean?

---

Seriously?

Trust, confidence and other such words pertaining to faith, in scientists. I'm not trying to be oblique.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Seriously?
    Trust, confidence and other such words pertaining to faith, in scientists. I'm not trying to be oblique.

I can only speak for myself, obviously.

Unless they've got some evidence backing their claims, I have no reason to accept anything from them.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Here you go. . . .

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20090902-707834.html

I have no interest in "faith" in the scientists. I want to see the data.

I would also like to address a question asked by PP, earlier:

will you resist when they force you to be chemically castrated because science has decided you don't fit in their profiles?

Yes, with lethal force, if needed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit