How ATJeff is feeling tonight...

by AllTimeJeff 22 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Well, I would add bourbon.

Thanks Palmtree... If you wanted me to dance, give me the bourbon. If you want to think I dance well, you will need the bourbon.... :-)

• dinah
    dinah

Today has sucked for me too. My back feels like someone has a voodoo doll of me and is sticking pins in it----and twisting it for good measure. Ahhh, good times.

Just pull that boot outta your ass and get ready to go back for round two tomorrow, I guess.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Just pull that boot outta your ass and get ready to go back for round two tomorrow, I guess.

Oh good, no false hope, just reality. lol

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Oh no, no hard liquor on a Monday.

Smoke a joint, no hangover

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Smoke a joint, no hangover

Really? Seriously, I still haven't done this stuff yet... (insert joke here _______)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Have a couple of beers, crank up something visceral, like ACDC. Air guitar, scream, get out the conditioner. Call it a night. And feel lucky.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Have a couple of beers, crank up something visceral, like ACDC. Air guitar, scream, get out the conditioner. Call it a night. And feel lucky.

Good idea, although Paula Cole is on the radio right now... Where Have All the Cowboys Gone? (beats me...)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hmmm ok, have a couple of wine coolers, slide your hands down your body slowly, sing, get out the conditioner, call it a night, and feel lucky.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Crap! I am out of conditioner... Figures, its a Monday.....

Nighty night!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"slide your hands down your body slowly"

Oh, my virgin eyes!

lmao!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit