easy like sunday morning...

by highdose 18 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

ahhhhh! a lay in, slowly pottering around, doing whatever i like, a full english breakfast at 11ish, meeting freinds in town for coffee in the arvo... dodging all the JW's waving their mags as i walk through...

now that we are free, what do you do with your sunday mornings?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

make french toast to go along with sausage, hashbrowns, and coffee while listening to "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" "Car Talk", and "A Prairie Home Companion"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wander up to the general store..Grab some beer..

Come home start a BBQ..

SteakBurgerHot Dog 2.

While

JW`s are sitting in a Windowless Kingdom Hall..

All dressed up,listening to WBT$ Crap they`ve heard 1,000 time before..

Not many will even remember what the Public Talk was about..

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

I stay awake on Saturday nights until about 4am reading and studying info off the net. Go to sleep, then wake up at 1pm on Sunday afternoon. Why would I swap that in place of going to a cultfest?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When I was a kid my parents sometimes would take us to brunch on Sunday mornings. Would miss the meeting. Never felt guilty about it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

when I'm off, wake up at whatever time I like , buy the Sunday newspapers, then settle in for a full English brekkie, eggs,bacon, grilled tomato's, chips, toast, and a piping hot mug of tea, a couple of beers in the afternoon, and then maybe a full roast lunch;roast beef, Yorkshire Pudding veggies with lots of gravy and Horseradish sauce.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I love Sunday mornings now . We usually sleep in later than usual 8 or 9 am . Have a nice roll in the sack then while I am in the shower my husband makes us breakfast . Today he made a sausage skillet meal , amarreto coffee , and orange sweet rolls . Sundays are pretty relaxed.

• LucyA
    LucyA

Sunday stay in bed until 11ish make myself a LARGE stack of pancakes with maple syrp and a nice pot of earl grey.

• chickpea
    chickpea

stayed abed until nearly 7...
    got the dogs fed and walked our
    rainy day route, only about .8 mile
    had a great cuppa joe and cinnamon toast
    and bananas and peaches! YUM

watched the special edition
    of Meet the Press on Sen Kennedy

got both kids off to work
    one @ 9 am, the other 10 am...
    took the online final for my
    herbal medicine class and
    then got to watch some Nat Geo

sunday mornings rock!

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Got up about 7, made coffee, browsed the net, played Bejeweled, had a leisurely breakfast. And then got up and did my chores to get ready for my work week. Life is great outside the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit