Apostates and the "AXE TO GRIND:" getting sick of the aggro.

by hamsterbait 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Does anybody else get mad, when something rotten in the Borg is exposed, and witless apologists question the motive of the whistleblower?

"They must be an evil apostate filled with anger and an axe to grind" they say.

Why can they never admit that some people believe that the WTBTS is truly dangerous and evil - they are not speaking up about the facts they know because they are evil resentful apostates, but they truly want to protect the public.

They refuse to acquiesce in EVIL and want to stand up for what they believe to be RIGHT, not just as an anti-JW knee jerk reflex. Do JWs honestly think that nobody but them has good motives for exposing religious hypocrisy - including that of the Witchtower?

One dub actually said to me that "Nobody in other religions really believes their faith" (the argument being that people in other faiths do not take the same stand on certain issues as JWs.

Why do they insult everybody else then expect respect and special dispensation?

HB

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why do they insult everybody else then expect respect and special dispensation?

Because..

Ouch Jehovah`s Witness`s are Special..Hammer Head

..................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

hamsterbait,

:Why do they insult everybody else then expect respect and special dispensation?

Because they are not familiar with Matthew 25 enough to know that it applies to them, too.

Farkel

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

irony

• Gregor
    Gregor

All I can say, Hamster, is that you need to get your head in a place that recognizes that the whole world, not just the little mouse shit Watchtower Society is full of things that don't make sense. Make your world what you want it to be. For most of us that means our abode and people we love within it. That is the ultimate refuge. As one of my sisters said once, "life is the craziest thing I've ever gotten involved in". Try to enjoy the experience.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

They don't see it as being insulting, because "true believers" think in black and white, and the WTS can ONLY wear white hats. They see it as the opposite of insulting. They see it as being very loving.After all, the WTS are the sole earthly representatives of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, and the only ones annointed and approved to speak for him. Jehovah's four attributes are Justice, Mercy, Love, and ...(anyone else remember the other one-I can't off the top of my head), so he could NEVER make a mistake, and all of his decisions and commands are good. He is perfect. Humans are not (that is why sometimes there have to be corrections in the Watchtower. It's not that God sent the wrong message, or that they are not really the sole representatives of Jehovah, it's just that humans are imperfect and sometimes don't record the message right, or sometimes God sends "new light" to clarify something the brothers wrote down that God didn't think was a written down clearly enough by them).He makes the rules,which he then reveals to the WTS, who feel compelled solely by love for Jehovah and mankind to warn them of the dire results of not listening (not to mention the fact that they don't want all that bloodguilt heaped upon them, which might affect their OWN salvation). Humans are designed to be obedient, and follow their Creator by listening to His representatives here on earth. That would be the "Faithful and Discreet Slave." Anyone else who claims to speak for Jehovah are agents of Satan, deliberately misleading mankind and leading them to eternal death.

Hamster, they are INDOCTRINATED in this belief. They MUST believe it to be accepted in their organisation. They MUST speak against people they consider apostates, as their indoctrination and the WTS demand it.If they were to defend an apostate, they would be shunned. If they were to stay silent, they would be "bloodguilty."

I would consider it odd if they didn't question the whistleblower's motives, because that is how indoctrination works to keep the members obedient, and whistleblowers at bay and ineffective with the JW rank and file. It's a great feedback loop.

My guess is that you are having a hard time understanding this now, because you are outside of that feedback loop. Congratulations!

• carla
    carla

It's weird isn't it? My jw had great respect for the whistleblowers frm the Enron scandal and other various whistleblowers in the news since, yet he cannot apply the same logic to jw's. yeah, yeah, I know, those other corporations were not God's very own corporation here on earth.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

It's called mind control

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

At least apostates are not trying to devalue the present life. Rather, they are exposing the witlesses as doing just that.

And we all know what happens when the present life is devalued (and we all know that the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery devalues the present life, with all its "the real life" and "there will always be the resurrection" type arguments). Always, people waste much of their time and energy in spreading the cancer, trying to get into the "real life" at the expense of this life. At which point, they are already spiritually dead. Beyond this, it makes it easier to die because of doctrinal issues or in persecution. People are more reckless in field circus, because they are afraid that they will die otherwise and because only "the real life ahead" matters. Plus, it makes it that much easier for the witlesses to kill their children or each other because they want to make it that much easier for them to get into "the real life".

With some of the horrible crimes committed by witlesses in the news during the past month or so, I wonder why more of them aren't outraged by it--and trying to find out why the witlesses seem prone to committing these horrible offenses (killing and eating babies, and kidnapping children, are horrible crimes). And that's on top of the hypocrisy--the witlesses are not supposed to have such horrible issues going on within their ranks like they claim the world has.

• wobble
    wobble

The same attitude is there when anybody leaves,"They are weak" "They don't love Jehovah anymore" "They are materialistic" etc. etc.

It is never acknowledged that the person has scriptural and conscientious reasons. And yet ,if the person has such reasons, if he has left the "truth" it should be easy to show him his error, but this is never even ATTEMPTED.

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit