Do you resemble a celebrity?

by duped 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• dubla
    dubla

ive gotten emilio estefez more times than i can count....which ive never really taken as a compliment since i think he looks kinda dorky.

aa

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

AMarie - thank you dear! You are really sweet! I loved that haircut, but it just got to expensive to cut every 4 weeks. So I'm trying to grow my hair out again. I want it to look like my signature picture on my Billygoat ID. I really liked that one!

Aww Aaron. Emilio Estevez is a total cutie! I've had a crush on him since The Breakfast Club!

Andi

• LB
    LB

Mentioned this link to my wife, she tells me I more resemble the back end of a famous TV personality. Mr Ed

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• cellomould
    cellomould

Oh, I was told once I looked like Lou Bega. In one of his pictures I saw, I agree.

Most of what I have seen of him though is not quite as handsome as I am. he he he

My last post with Eddie Vedder's pic didn't work. Let's see about this time:

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• Latte
    Latte

When I was in my twenties I was told on accaisions, that I looked like 'Cher' then again maybe Lesley Ann Downey.

A fair while ago I might add........now I look just like me!

Hey Nannygoat! You DO look just like Billygoat, I guess you must be sisters or something. LOL

I just knew that all the goodlooking ones had left! LOL

Latte

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit