by AK - Jeff 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• shamus100
    shamus100

Muy Bien!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AK-Jeff..

Bud,I am happy for you and the Mrs.

I`m with Mary..Theres nothing wrong with flipping burgers!!

It`s a start and could lead to more opportunities..

Once she has experience there,she could work her way up in the Culinary Arts..

....................OUTLAW

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats to your wife. I've spent several hours wading through an ocean of sh*t to find a few work at home jobs that I told you about on another thread. I'm now going through the application process to see if they are legit. As soon as I find out for sure, I'll pm the list to you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jamie..

Be carefull about the online Google Jobs..

It`s not Google..

It`s a Scam using the Google Name..

..................OUTLAW

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

We thought about doing a little ebay stuff. We have in fact done a little. I was thinking of looking into drop shipping companies for that, but I have no idea how to determine who is legit, and who just might want my credit card number, since they all ask you to become a paying member.

Jeff

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm happy for y'all, Jeff.

Sylvia

• Dagney
    Dagney

Congratulations!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Update:

After only two weeks of flippin' burgers [actually she did much more than that and they were talking about management with her already], she was 'called back' to her old employer tonight, after 13 or 14 months lay-off. It is only a 'seasonal' job, that could be temporary. But they reinstated her pay, which is twice what she was making at the burger house. She was driving 31 miles each way, and this one is within 5 miles. She is familiar with the operation and the staff. It wasn't much of a choice to accept the call back and resign the burger flipping venture.

There is some trepidation, as this could last a few weeks and then end again. But I feel much better with her working closer with winter coming on.

She starts at 0500 in the morning. It was a good day.

Peace/Namaste

Jeff

• shamus100
    shamus100

Even better.

See how Satan blesses?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit