Reasoning From the Scriptures - are they working on an update?

by insearchoftruth 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• undercover
    undercover

Atlantis...

You da man! Thanks!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Undercover:

Thank you!

N.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Since the song book has been revised, the reasoning book must also be in the works.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

It's laughable that the "faithful slave" has a policy that disfellowships Jehovah's Witnesses for worshipping Jesus when the same "faithful slave" publishes a book that concedes that Jesus is indeed worshipped according to the Bible.

Oh, the laughs.

• Aaron Eldridge
    Aaron Eldridge

Any new news?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It's not worth the effort, once they have cashed up the GB are going to do a runner with all the $$$

• erbie
    erbie

Well,maybe if teachings change any more then the Reasoning book would become present truth again.

Full circle. They'll do anything to save money!

• blondie
    blondie

Reasoning book from 1989, 23 years. Still using it as the basis for the talks on the theocratic school. A few years ago the WTS put out some labels (?) to update the Revelation Climax book before it was reprinted with the updates. Maybe they will do this eventually. I wonder how many jws know what is out of sync?

• Nambo
    Nambo

Reminds me that I think I still have my copy of "Reasoning with the Sisters", a much more usefull book for a single Brother, I wonder if they are working on an update for that?

• mP
    mP

Why dont they simply use the Miztvot ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit