NEW SONG BOOK

by ciaociao11 16 Replies latest jw friends

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

"if your body members you disown,you make known that the truth is your own".....

love that song...one of my favs..."make the truth your own"..... new song book isnt coming out yet guys.Cant wait for it to come though,exciting times ahead (going to watch dvd in a min...proberbly a new one from society)..

Hugs to you all.xxxxxxx

• yknot
    yknot

Yes my KH is UBER-Conservative.......

For the last 5 years only Elder-approved as good standing baptized publishers have gotten the 'privilege' of receiving the CD....

This announcement also came with instructions to only install it onto computers owned by the approved GSBP...... ((( I am the guilty party who has been taking one CD - or more recently internet uploads and installing them to anyone who wanted access)))

I love it when they make announcements and the speaker glares so hard at me the rest of the congregation notices

I also got glared at during comment about the internet, Korah, and college........

Of course that don't stop the Bro/Sis from lapping up the WTS gossip and PDF via JWN.......

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

NEW SONG BOOK- GREAT more fuel for my woodheater LOLOLOLOLOL

Wow Angel Eyes you need your hearing checked!!! the kingdumb hall music makes me please feel free to listen to whatever you want but PLEASE do not pollute my ears with that crap! and as for DVD's- I'd rather watch paint dry as that is more educational and uplifting to me then bad acting and an even worse theme!!! one question though, how can there be exciting times ahead when THE END IS NEAR??????????? I bet you just cant wait to happily watch the crows picking the flesh off my rotting corpse on that great and glorious day!! you can even sing your favorite song as my dead ears will thankfully NOT BE ABLE TO HEAR IT Ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr thank Gawd!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Kingdom Songs..

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg!!!

I`d rather listen to a cat in a blender..

........................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

ahhh.....my first post.

I would be remiss if I didnt mention the classic song with lyrics (I cant remember the title of the song)

"....like bees that were molested. But I shall ever beat them off"

That song will forever send me and my buddies into a Beavis and Butthead fit of laughter!!!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

LOL @ Lepermessiah.

Welcome to the forum.

Chris

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I don't need a CD of that new Kingdumb s***. From what little of it I have heard, it has the same p*** poor artistic merit as the existing s*** does, and is not worth the electricity it takes to play it. Besides, I don't want to be like those cockroach witlesses in listening to that crap--I would rather listen to some '50s hokey pokey music than Kingdumb maladies.

Personally, I prefer gun shots and swearing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit