by ciaociao11 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ciaociao11
    ciaociao11

Name? Color? Scanning? Thanks.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum ciao.

Here is the song book.

Sorry, but that is the only one I have seen. At least it shows the colour.

Cheers

Chris

• yknot
    yknot

They just passed out the request slips in my KH last night........

Here is the funny partS...... there is no song CD option. Selecting 9919 will get you "Sing Praises to Jehovah" MP3

(((( How do you 'ship' a MP3? )))) ------- more proof that the WTS CCJW is embracing technology that Teddie J hates!

Also for those wanting the NWT in 'Deluxe' Pocket Maroon or Black......you are denied as they are 'not available'.

CDs are once again for Baptized members only but the comment fromt he podium was...."Baptized and in good standing only"

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Whoopie.......................

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"They just passed out the request slips in my KH last night........

Here is the funny partS...... there is no song CD option. Selecting 9919 will get you "Sing Praises to Jehovah" MP3

(((( How do you 'ship' a MP3? )))) ------- more proof that the WTS CCJW is embracing technology that Teddie J hates!

Also for those wanting the NWT in 'Deluxe' Pocket Maroon or Black......you are denied as they are 'not available'.

CDs are once again for Baptized members only but the comment fromt he podium was...."Baptized and in good standing only""

The MP3 is on a CD, the songs are in the MP3 format. The DeLuxe Bibles are only temporarily out of stock, they will be reprinted after the new literature of the conventions are fully printed. "Baptized and in good standing" is an error, it was stated "baptized" in the letter.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

BTW the picture shows the "old" song book. The new one hasn't arrived yet.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That shows how long its been since I was in a Kingdum Hall

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

...and why are they so BIG. They were a fraction of that size when I was going.

Is that so that they can have large print for all the oldies?

• cattails
    cattails

Wow Yknot!

At my congo they made a brief announcement about being able to order now and there's a letter(s) on the info board out back.

The letter didn't get posted till the next meeting. It was never read just posted.

People come to the litterature counter and the brother puts their name in a regular sheet of paper with pencil drawn columns.

It seems like they take too much trouble about it at your congo, or is it in mine they just are too laid back?

There was no mention of Bible bindings or anything such, just that it's also time to order calendars, daily texts and bound volumes.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Do we still have to "control our body members to know that the truth is our own"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit