The Cross and Crown

by TD 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

i.e......I noticed a few "st johns" there

is "house resolution 33"? and "st. john's day" linked?........what links them?

• ninja
    ninja

and why "house resolution 33"?......what links freemasonry and 33?

• TD
    TD

Ninja,

td......how much have you researched freemasonry?

Fairly conversant, although I think to be an expert, you would probably have to be a Mason. (And they don't talk)

is "house resolution 33"? and "st. john's day" linked?........what links them?

Paul Gillmor is a Mason

and why "house resolution 33"?......what links freemasonry and 33?

The 33rd degree is the highest Masonic order. My grandfathers were Masons. They loved that kind of stuff.

....Is there a way to make that relavant to this thread?

Which do you think came first; Christianity or Freemasonry? Who borrowed the motiffs, artwork and imagery from whom? Did Christianity borrow them from the Masons or did the Masons borrow them from Christianity?

With the forgoing in mind, does the use of a Christian symbol by Christian churches constitute a real or a casual connection to any other group using the same symbol? Can this be fleshed out beyond the realm of logical fallacy?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Who do you think built the churches?

• ninja
    ninja

what does the cross and crown represent?

and the compass and square?.....do these symbols have a similar meaning?

• ninja
    ninja

what about the "point within a circle"?.....does that have the same meaning?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. "

The Art of War

Sun Tzu

• cantleave
    cantleave

Fascinating stuff. My Grandfather was a mason, when we were very young we has an attic full of mason parafanalia, when my parants split my mother burnt it, obviously demonic and evil. I believe it is quite valuable now.................life's a bitch.

• Chalam
    Chalam

So what does the symbol depict?

Why is the cross over at 45 degrees? Why does it go through the middle of a crown?

Anyone know?

All the best,

Stephen

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

I'm still interested in finding out why cameo-d thinks religions are an Illuminati downline.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit