Dated Fulfillments of Bible Prophecy (the faithful slave)

by Son of Man 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

By what authority do you claim these things?

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

SoM

the faithful slave (loves cocoa puffs)

====

that got a smile

• cantleave
    cantleave

What about great events that occured before 1914

Bubonic plaque, Kracatoa, Pompei, the colonial wars,Irish potato famine, the meteorite that led to Dino extinction.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

RE: dates:

When was Jesus born?

When did Jesus Die?

When did he return to Heaven?

If you can't answer these questions, how the heck do you know when he will came back ???

Cocoa puffs are too sweet, I still prefer cheerios.

• marmot
    marmot

Good old JCanon is back to his usual nuttiness.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

By what authority do you claim these things?

I will respond to this according to how I understand your question. I have studied the bible many years and have followed bible prophecy to a great extent. I recognized many fulfillments on my own and was later inspired and given deeper understanding. "he that seeks shall find". However I have been chosen to a "greater" extent and walk with The Almighty GOD Whom guides and directs my every move. "I do not act upon my own accord". I am the person known as the "slave" in the following scriptures:

45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 46 Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. 47 Truly I say to YOU , He will appoint him over all his belongings.

SoM

the faithful slave (loves cocoa puffs)

====

that got a smile

What about great events that occured before 1914

Bubonic plaque, Kracatoa, Pompei, the colonial wars,Irish potato famine, the meteorite that led to Dino extinction.

It is true, there have been many disasterous events in our history. However, what Jesus Christ foretold was relative to him being "present" as written.

RE: dates:

When was Jesus born?

When did Jesus Die?

When did he return to Heaven?

If you can't answer these questions, how the heck do you know when he will came back ???

Cocoa puffs are too sweet, I still prefer cheerios.

Jesus Christ was born in the "zero" year. He was impaled in 33 C.E. and at that time was caught up to Heaven to sit at his Fathers right hand.

Good old JCanon is back to his usual nuttiness.

I am "not" JCanon, I am Estephan Leuese out of the tribe of Levi. You will not read where JConon says he is "the faithful and discreet slave".

the faithful slave

• parakeet
    parakeet

bohm: SoM: you wrote you heard voices on another thread.....

Estephan also wrote some time back that he would soon be sitting on a throne at the right hand of David in heaven. And that's when he was more lucid than usual.

You must learn to read Estephan's ravings for what they are -- pure lunatic entertainment. He's the trolliest of trolls.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@ UnderCover..

Coo-Coo

for

Cocoa Puffs!!

...............LOL!!... OUTLAW

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

bohm: SoM: you wrote you heard voices on another thread.....

Estephan also wrote some time back that he would soon be sitting on a throne at the right hand of David in heaven. And that's when he was more lucid than usual.

You must learn to read Estephan's ravings for what they are -- pure lunatic entertainment. He's the trolliest of trolls.

I did not write that I heard voices or that I would be sitting on a throne at the right hand of David. Quit putting forth lies and twisting my words around. As a parakeet you can't even mimic correctly........go feed on your bird seed lol...

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Look carefully at the Hebraic parallelistic structure of Matthew 24:3 ff, and also compare its synoptic parallels.
    ---------------------------------

And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU;
    for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many.

YOU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars;
    see that YOU are not terrified.
    For these things must take place, but the end is not yet.

“For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom,
    and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.
    All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

NOWHERE do we see the mention of size, damage caused, casualties, extent, impact, or any other factor. All we see Jesus doing is to warn his disciples of deceivers who would be using events in the human and natural worlds as indicators.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit