Don Ho had the same problem..

The Rumour was,Ho hated JW`s..

The truth was,Ho employed JW`s..

Ho liked JW`s..

That rumour hurt him..

....................OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

They would work now at least in this area. Several jws were charged with trespassing and found that the WTS left them on their own as to legal representation. They ended up paying $300 each. They don't ignore the "no trespassing" signs now. How long ago, Outlaw, was it that you discussed no trespassing signs with jws and how to deal with them?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Blondie..

It was before I left a semi civilised area and went into the wilderness..Maybe 8-9 years ago..

There was no discussion..I pointed the sign out..

They lied and said they never saw it..

After..

I watched them read the sign and discuss knocking on the door..

I was`nt in the mood to hear any more lies,so I just said good bye..

When I first put the sign up..My mom was the first to make a point of knocking on my door with,another Sister..

She thought she would embarass me..I told her not to come to my house with her religion again..

They were both Red Faced..

.....................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

It's too bad you didn't have them arrested. I would have called the PO at the local congregation and explained that would happen to the next jw that called. Remember I said that the 2 jws who ignored the sign were ticketed and ended up having to pay $300 each. That news spread through the circuit here and any who still ignore the sign find themselves having to shell out $300. To date no one has ignored the signs.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh Outlaw,

You should have some more empathy for witnesses. After all, you are hopelessly in love with Reinna.

(now you know I'm kidding, right?)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Blondie!!..

At the time I just wanted to be left alone..

Calling the cops on a pair of idiots just did`nt occur to me..

I take care of my own problems my way..

Thats usually enough to make anyone think about messing with me again..

I live closer to civilization again..No sign on the door..

It`s fun,to mess with JW`s now..

I don`t feel the anxiety when they come to the door anymore..

I get them get pissed off with me..Then I get them laughing..

When they leave,they`re not really sure what happened..LOL!!

Shamus..

Yes,I know your Joking..

........LOL!!...OUTLAW

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I put out a "Jehovah" tombstone I made out of cardboard. It was out for several months and I did not get a single visit from the friends during that time.

• BadBettie
    BadBettie

I tell the building manager because they will press buzzers with a request to get in until someone actually does. Theres a big no soliciting sign outside. You may not be "selling " anything but it costs time and your life!

Woods is spot on with the Bea Arthur comparison. I actually as a child thought she would play the perfect self righteous witness. I think it is funny someone else sees that.

Witnesses here did that and when called on tresspassing would say "Oh well tresspassing implies we have no business here or are up to no good, what we are actually doing, as we are with the rest of your neighbors, is sharing a thought from the bible!"

I actually remember one sister basically called someone a wimp for not going to a door with a no trespassing sign and instead writing a letter. This caused the letter writer to be pretty upset in general and soon to avoid working with the sister she stopped coming out during the week, which was lame because she was a nice levele headed (not pushy rude or condescending) person and I liked working with her.

• mraimondi
    mraimondi

No tresspassing should be enough, they had a notice years ago from the society they must respect this sign.

no soliciting is not enough, as what they do doesnt consistently fall under "solicitation" legally.

and sorry, if you cant spend a second to talk to your neighbor, its ridiculous. Tell them you arent interested, tell them never to come back, etc....

people SHOULD be able to approach their neighbors with information. It's a right in the USA - so even the poorest can spread their voice if needed. dealing with JWs is an unfortunate side effect of that, but DEAL.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I put out a "Jehovah" tombstone I made out of cardboard. It was out for several months and I did not get a single visit from the friends during that time.

That would scare the shit out of most JW`s..

.................LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit