Is Will Smith studying?

by Gram 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gram
    Gram

I heard that someone saw him at a DC sitting in a row behind Catherine (Katherine) Jackson and that he is studying. Anyone heard this before?

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

This is news to me. The last rumor I heard about him regarding religion was that Tom Cruise was trying to get him into $cientology.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Highly doubtful.

I saw him and Jada at my health club in Santa Barbara one Sunday afternoon about 3 years ago. The place was nearly empty and they were lifting weights. They live near Calabasas and have started their own charter school. They joined our country club in nearby Saticoy (gorgeous golf course) about a year ago - their picture was in our CC newsletter as new members. But no one really expects to actually see them out there playing golf.

Aren't they Scientologists?

• boyzone
    boyzone

Oh God I hope not. I like Will Smith.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The thing is, if they are soft towards the one cult, why not another? Probably just gossip based on the fact that they have a history with strange religion now.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

They are scientologists.

• blondie
    blondie

Unless they went up and asked if he was Will Smith and he said yes, sitting with Katherine Jackson is no proof of his identity. I hope this doesn't become a rumor that spreads across the internet.

• easyreader1970
    easyreader1970

I am sure the WBTS would love to have Big Willie making monthly donations.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It's impossible to say, but I highly doubt it. Another JW rumor thats all legs and no brains....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I also understood Will Smith is a Scientologist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit