Usain Bolts 200 meter dash tonight

by jookbeard 13 Replies latest social current

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

any one see this unbelievable runner in tonight's race, new 100 and 200 world records, they say he can go under 19 sec's , I was stunned watching him

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Is it going to be broadcast anywhere?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

check Eurosports site or BBC Sport .co.uk

• What-A-Coincidence
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Saw him run during the last Olympics and he was holding back.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

"snore"?

Are you kidding me?

Man! The best 400 I've ever done was 63, the best 200 was 31 and the best 100 was 13 and some change so YES it's a big deal.

Think of it. You run 100-200 meters , sign a few deals and you've made your money for life as long as you don't go crazy.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

The deal is that he's SUPPOSED to be too tall to be that fast. He's about the same size as my brother 6'4-6'5 190 lbs. The guy is a steel cat.

I don't think we've seen the best yet. He's going to fix the books like Bob Beamon did in 68 when he busted the records for the long jump by almost 2 feet.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He just broke the record for the 100m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW10gbgX7ds

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Thanks for the video Mrsjones! I was looking for it.

19.19 New world record!

Of course you really have to be down on the track to really feel the speed.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

I've been running for 38 years and let me tell you. There's nothing scarier than doing the 100, 200 or 400. These may be short races, but they aren't "short" on what they require of you. You have to have incredible focus because winning or losing is about not just your talent and your work ethic, but also about your mind and how well you can keep control of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit