Claws, venom, sharp teeth and other defensive things.....

by Vachi 8 He Is 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Obviously, Adam and Eve fed forbidden fruit to all the animals, too. Before the fall of animals into animalian imperfection, they all had the prospect of eternal life in perfection, no death, no disease, no poison. They all ate grass, vegetables, and forbidden fruit.

After all the animals ate the forbidden fruit, they were cast out of the garden. The angels saw the beautiful animals and started mating with them. Their offspring include the mosquito and other animals with claws, venom, fangs, etc.

Any questions? Class dismissed.

B the X

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

After all the animals ate the forbidden fruit, they were cast out of the garden. The angels saw the beautiful animals and started mating with them. Their offspring include the mosquito and other animals with claws, venom, fangs, etc.

Any questions? Class dismissed.

B the X

Fred? Fred Franz?? Is that you?

• shamus100
  • Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

HA HA HA, Billy! Very good!

• belbab
    belbab

I remember somewhere, at Gilead maybe, someone asked Freddie Franz whey sabre tooth tigers had big teeth.

He closed his hand into a fist.

Meaning I gather, that just as a man has a hand and can make it into a fist, so the tiger had big teeth, but that did not mean he necessarily would use them to kill for food.

belbab

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Meaning I gather, that just as a man has a hand and can make it into a fist, so the tiger had big teeth, but that did not mean he necessarily would use them to kill for food.

But grandma - what big teeth you have - said little red riding hood...by that sort of logic, the poisonous Gila monster is the most evil of all lizards and probably should be made to crawl upon it's belly like a snake.

• TD
    TD

LOL Poor Freddy.

The hand, being an articulated structure designed for grasping is a general purpose tool that lends itself to almost unlimited variety of functions.

However the saber of a smilodon would have a very limited range of functions. And when fossilized skulls of game animals are discovered that have been pierced from behind by one of those sabers, I would call that a pretty strong indicator of what one of those functions was...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit