Have they sunk to new lows?

by duped 29 Replies latest jw friends

• duped
    duped

My husband came home from the grocery store yesterday (christmas eve). And said he saw a witness couple driving around the parking lot handing out mags from their car window.

I mean how lazy is that? They weren't even getting out of their car. They were just ambushing these poor people as they were trying to put their groceries in their car.

I just thought it was a new low. An easy way to count some more time imo.

duped

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Duped,

Can you do better than that? If so, do it!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Fred, at least she writes more than one sentence. Unlike someone we know.

Why not quit nit picking and say something nice for a change?

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Eleanor Roosevelt

• Scully
    Scully

No doubt, they felt they were doing these shoppers a favor by reminding them that they were doomed for destruction for participating in the pagan demonized celebration of Christmas.

Here's a cut&paste of a "greeting" by a JW to former members that was seen on alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

Subject: Hope you are enjoying yourselves
    Date: 01-12-25 2:29 AM Eastern Standard Time
    Message-id: <a09b0j$vls$ [email protected]>

Well all you apostates in this newsgroup, I hope you are enjoying your pagan celebration and so you should as I am sure Jehovah is soon coming and like in Noahs day as they where just eating and drinking and then the flood came and swept them all away, so soon Jehovah will sweep away all those who oppose him!

Terry

Can you feel the "love"?? It's just OOZING, isn't it??

Love, Scully

PS: feel free to respond to "Terry Rowden" directly at [email protected] and don't forget to wish him a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false. - WT 11/15/63

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Lilacs,

Keep playing with your snowman. I'm sure by spring you will have someone else to play with.

• Richie
    Richie

Scully.....
    That's exactly the point! When witnesses talk about or to us, it's always in semi-derogatory terms and they hardly show the love that a true christian ought to show. Now compare this to Ray Franz' disposition in all areas: not once did he vilify any JW's nor did he speak in sarcastic terms, but he was always very mild tempered and brought out the wrongness of what they did without insulting them in the least!
    Now you tell me who really has the backing of God's spirit and show Christ-like qualities...yes by their fruits you will recognize them!

Richie :*)

• duped
    duped

Fred,

What do think would be better, pray tell?

duped

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Wanna play with me Fred?

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Eleanor Roosevelt

• picosito
    picosito

Hi Scully: Can you give me the complete http://www.alt.religion.jehovahs-witn URL? I can't seem to make it work.

Thanks.
    picosito

• LB
    LB

Scully that quote you posted sure brings back old memories. I used to go out in service with one lady who was much like that. If someone wanted to close a door on us she would make sure she said "you know we're Jehovah Witnesses, right?" She did this so Jehovah would know who to kill.

But at least she got out of the car.....

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit