Need help from former cheerleaders

by parakeet 18 Replies latest social humour

• dinah
    dinah

It's what the Tide fans say after we beat the crap outta somebody.

It goes......"Hey! <insert defeated team> we just beat the hell outta you! Rammer jammer, yellow hammer, give 'em hell Alabama. Yeah we're rednecks.

Is it football season yet? It starts in a couple of weeks and we STILL don't have an O-Line yet! F us running

• dinah
    dinah

wooot!!!! juli!! where is Brin's cheerleader when we need it!

*ahem* your skirt is caught in your panties, might wanna fix that

• parakeet
    parakeet

Babygirl, thanks!!! Keep 'em coming.

sir82: "Well, that's what we yelled from the bleachers, anyway."

Sure you did.

• dinah
    dinah

My cousin is playing for Georgia this year. Will I cheer for him? Why, HELL NO!!! If he was that good Bama woulda got him.

• parakeet
    parakeet

dinah: It goes......"Hey! <insert defeated team> we just beat the hell outta you! Rammer jammer, yellow hammer, give 'em hell Alabama. Yeah we're rednecks.

Everyone knows Alabamians have the best cheers! Thanks.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

What about...what about...what about a color shout? black, black, black, black...w-w-w-w-w-white!

People in the front, let me hear ya grunt (uh!) People in the middle, let me year ha sizzle (ssss...) People in the rear, let me hear cheer (Go Bears! Go Bears!) GO BEARS

How we gonna win this game? Easy, Easy. How we gonna win this game? E-A-S-Y Easy man Easy!

We don't mess around, hu uh. We don't mess around, no way. We don't mess around we what?? We get down!!

Who rocks the house? I said the Bears rock the house and when the Bears rock the house, we rock it all the way down!

It's hot, It's hot, It's hot out here. There must be a Bear in the atmosphere!

Yo Baby, Yo Baby, Yo Baby Yo! Get down with the Bears are ya gots to go!

We're #1, Can't be #2, Cause we're gonna beat the whoopsies outta you!

Let's get physical, get down, get rough get mean. Let's get physical, and roll right over that team!

We're dynamite, we're dynamite, we're tick..tick..tick...tick...BOOM! dynamite!!

Big G...Little O...GO! GO!

Too hot to handle, too rough to touch, The Bears team is tooooooo Much!

Roll it...Now shake it! Victory let's take it!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

NUTS & BOLTS...NUTS & BOLTS...WE'VE BEEN SCREWED!!! (lol...I don't use this one)

• oompa
    oompa

hot dang....i have my on cheer...........thanks parakeet?............now you ladies post your old cheerleader pics please!.........oompa the horndog

• parakeet
    parakeet

Babygirl, I never heard ANY of those cheers before. I must have had a blighted childhood (in addition to being a dub then).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit