THIRTY PROOFS OF GOD'S EXISTENCE

by gubberningbody 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

You forgot the greatest proof of all!

The trees!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

My god is my stomach. I cannot see my stomach, but I know it exists. I worship it every day with offerings, some of them burnt!

• wobble
    wobble

I can see my stomach,it enters a room slightly before I do, I can't see my feet,but I am sure they exist.

And parakeet,thanks ! I just KNEW those unicorns were there !
    love

Wobble

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

On very rare occasions my "god" returns my offerings to me. He definitely lets me know when he is not pleased. He often dictates to me what kind of offerings he wants by placing images of certain foods in my mind. Sometimes I wonder if he really cares about me, because all he usually wants is junk food!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Thousands prayed to God during the boxing day tsunami.....270,000 people dead....God's answering machine must be broken....hows that for "proof."

You can pray till your ass falls off and your knees bleed, and the answer is always the same......"Return to Sender, no such number/address."

• Satanus
    Satanus

Because the universe is too complicated, therefore, there must be the biblegod.

Because the bible is to complicated to understand completely, therefore, there must be biblgod.

Because we have people in power running things, therefore there must be biblegod running the universe.

Because life is beyond my control, therefore, there must be biblegod.

Because my kids died a horrible death after suffering much, therefore, there must be biblegod.

Sorry, if some of these were already covered. I read your list and then forgot some of them.

S

• parakeet
    parakeet

PrimateDave: My god is my stomach. I cannot see my stomach, but I know it exists. I worship it every day with offerings, some of them burnt!

You old idolator, PD! Remember, your god loves the fatty portions best.Fire up that grill.

Wobble: And parakeet,thanks ! I just KNEW those unicorns were there !

You're welcome. You can bet a week's paycheck that they're there. After all, unicorns have been depicted in art and legend for many centuries. How could that possibly be unless God created them? Dragons also fall under this "proof" of God's existence.

gb: Even the atheist falls on his knees in a crisis and prays. What better proof that God exists!

In 30 years and many crises during that time, not once have I called upon an imaginary sky fairy for help. In ancient times, pagans called upon Baal for help. Does that prove Baal exists? Come on, you can tell us. You're just messin' with us, right?

• Caedes
    Caedes

Is the fact that some people appear to have missed the joke, proof that god exists?

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

God is a kiddy fiddler

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL! More like 30 Leaps of ... um... whatever (pick a word... any word... how about weirdness? fallacy works too... Hope?)

Before my cat passed away, she was God-dess in the house. She who has claws rules.

Cat Goddess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit