Rick Fearon's Conference Call Was Cool Tonight!

by jamiebowers 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Heaven
    Heaven

I hope Rick holds another one in the future. I had wanted to attend but unfortunately, was tied up with a problem at my Dad's.

• startingovernow
    startingovernow

Bummer, when I came on it was some kind of trivia - what color was one of Rutherford's 2 Cadillacs - didn't stay on long enough to hear the answer -I'll have to catch up with the pod cast

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I thought we would get back to some serious discussion but when it looked like that wasn't going to happen I asked if there were any more questions and then left after a couple of short comments. I think we went for at least 3 hours of Q&A before they changed the tone of the call. I could have gone on much longer. I used to give 3 hour lectures so a conference call was pretty easy because I didn't have to do all the talking.

I am anxious for it to posted on the site so I can listen to it all.

• dinah
    dinah
    I am anxious for it to posted on the site so I can listen to it all.

Me too. I missed it.

• Japster
    Japster

Jeff

Flipper

and Jamie Bowers

you have pm's from me

Thanks Japster!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Where can we go to hear this?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Where can we go to hear this?

In a week or so it will be posted at www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I missed it too....I was on a trip to Europe last week. I believe I was visiting a Gestapo prison at the time the conference call occurred.

• sir82
    sir82
    I believe I was visiting a Gestapo prison at the time the conference call occurred.

Ah, so you were in Selters at the WT branch then....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I actually tried to ask the staff if any Jehovah's Witnesses were held in the prison. But I didn't speak German. The lady there asked me if I could speak French. My French sucks so I told her no, and walked away. Then I thought I could give it a try since I could read it a little, and so I went back and said I knew a little and asked her if she knew if there were JWs imprisoned there. She then gave me her answer and I could not comprehend it at all. :( Maybe if she wrote it down I could read it and make sense of it but I just could not understand what she was saying. She asked me what was wrong and I said that my French just wasn't good enough and left it at that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit