Is this Kingdom Hall Creepy?

by kurtbethel 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yeah, once 1986 hit, no more windows. Big @$$ bummer, too. Natural sunlight really makes being trapped indoors for two hours a lot more bearable. In 1986, they started doing the mauve and dusty rose and gray colors. I hated that color scheme and then hunter green and mauve. Yuck.

• flipper
    flipper

Aren't they ALL creepy ? That's been my experience. I get creeped out just DRIVING by kingdom halls these days ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Windows!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I think they are making all new halls without windows aren't they.....

Just think FIRE and your all trapped.....

No natural light no windows, its just depressing.....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oohooh you should see my old hall - it has a huge ass lit up sign at night.

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

I gave a talk at a hall that looked similar to this one in carlsbad not far from oceanside.

Hey kurtbethel are you from san diego county?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Our khall had bad mold problems.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Northern San Diego county. That hall is the one in Oceanside in the Fire Mountain area.

The hall in Vista, on Bobier, has small windows high up above eye level.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Hey kurtbethel are you from san diego county?

I am, too. Lived there for 40 years. I actually lived in Oceanside for 5 years, too. Right near the corner of the 78 Freeway and El Camino Real in a development known as El Camino Estates. All the streets were named after golfers. I was long out of the dubs then.

Farkel

• Gram
    Gram

This hall reminds me of a WT artistist rendition of Noah's ark. Any symbolism there, do you think?

Would you invite a "newly interested" person to this clandestine looking building?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit