If you had to choose

by John Doe 35 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Wouldn't work for prego women--mercury content of fish is no good. Mercury accumulates over your lifetime and you do not get rid of it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I limit seafood to two or three meals per week. Who knows how many of us are ill from mercury. My grandpap was a dental surgeon and he used to give us tubes of mercury to play with. Ah the 1960's.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I would save the planet by eating all the cows before they can turn the earth into a greenhouse with their farts.

But after that what would you do about my ex-husband? He's the gassiest person I have ever met. And LOUD too.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    But after that what would you do about my ex-husband? He's the gassiest person I have ever met. And LOUD too.

And you left him???

• dinah
    dinah

Beano? Or maybe get a cork and watch him explode. Ha! Guts and eyeballs everywhere!

• Robdar
    Robdar

And you left him???

Oh, I can find him anytime I want. All I have to do is cock my ear in his general direction.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Or maybe get a cork and watch him explode.

LOL. If only!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ok, let me make sure I have this straight. No meat, or nothing but meat? Where do cheese eggs and milk come in?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm using meat as a catch all for animal based food.

• Priest73
    Priest73

or cocaine. is that an option?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit