If you had to choose

by John Doe 35 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

between being strictly carnivorous and strictly herbivor, or planti, er uhm, only eating plants, which would you choose and why?

• dinah
    dinah

I would save the planet by eating all the cows before they can turn the earth into a greenhouse with their farts.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Wouldn't it be eaiser to give them some Gas-x?

• dinah
    dinah
    Wouldn't it be eaiser to give them some Gas-x?

Come to think of it, yeah it would.

• John Doe
    John Doe

For me, it would be a hard choice. I can't imagine making bread out of animals, and I don't want to imagine making hamburgers without cow.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I don't know. That's a very hard choice. I think I'd be a herbivore. But I'd miss dairy and seafood and fish a lot. Give me some broiled Alaskan salmon over a steak anyday. What is broccoli without cheese sauce? What is steak without a potato? What is a hamburger with no bun? Just ain't the same.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It's not even a difficult choice. One choice would kill you within a relatively short time, and the other you could live a healthy, full life (although I'd miss the hell outa bacon).

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

seafood only

• John Doe
    John Doe
    One choice would kill you within a relatively short time, and the other you could live a healthy, full life

I don't think so. Moderation is the key to everythng in life, and anything seemingly good becomes harmful if taken in extreme measures.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Stilla, a man after my own heart. Seafood. I'd hate to live without it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit