• SixofNine
    SixofNine

This probably didn't happen.

• BirdFood
    BirdFood

LOL

• White Dove
    White Dove

I saw that on FB. I mentioned that it's a good thing it happened sooner rather than later after they were married. I have my reservations about 20 somethings dating at all.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Funny how the first thing she does is go out and fuck some other dude. Just like a woman.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Except that this didn't happen.

The first few lines of this story reveal it to be fiction.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Uh, a girl this paranoid about conversation somehow missed her boyfriend telling her he's going to Europe. Give me a break.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Yeah thats stupid, it's not even funny stupid... This guy goes to europe and his mom and friends don't know? He doesnt call his GF for 2 straight weeks? His GF doesn't know cause she's not 'a great listener?'

I mean this is beyond sexist it's actually borderline misogynistic if I was a woman I would be pissed! Of course if I was a woman I would never have seen the video as I would be way to busy mopping the floor, cooking and having babies to learn how to use the Internet...

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

This guy goes to europe and his mom and friends don't know?

So you didn't watch the whole thing then.... apparently his mom did know, but his mom and her mom got their wires crossed and only until his gf went to his mom's place did he find out.

Why is it so hard to imagine a girl as shallow and dumb as this? I only went to college with about 20 of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit