"If you knew me personally "

by caliber 27 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

If you knew me personally, you would be my servant.

• caliber
    caliber

Where is Johny my dear ? you are my master ...I am shackled in love !!!!

• John Doe
    John Doe

caliber--I thought you were a dude! Hot danged!!

• caliber
    caliber
    Chimera's are people too !!!
  • Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

"If you knew me personally " you'd know that I won't lie TO you on purpose, nor will I purposely lie FOR you. I MAY, though, couch my thoughts in a little obscurity, or a riddle, which requires you to slow down and shift your perspective to understand me. Asking me viewpoint questions such as "Where's the beef?" may get a "coming right up" and me telling about some "beef" that I feel can be discussed in a fruitful manner, or silence (if I've already done my best to explain it, and it seems to still be going over the person's head). If I get attitude coming my way, I work to turn it to something we can (hopefully) all learn from. I am a frank, but (hopefully) eternal, optimist.

• caliber
    caliber

spike tassel,

Tell about me your goals or objectives in connection with JWN ? I ask in all sincerity ....

enlighten me !

• caliber
    caliber
    If you knew me personally, you would be my servant. .....JD

So I am just wondering how many servants John has so far ???

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

"If you knew me personally ", you'd know that my desire is to have an interchange of enlightenment here on JWN, and thus be better lights to the spiritually bedarkened world, to the glory of Jehovah and Jesus Christ (in line with John 17:5).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit